EcoWorld Aquarium is home to hundreds of native fish, reptiles, birds and invertebrates.
The enthusiastic knowledgeable staff will help you discover and have fun whilst learning about the amazing lives of some of New Zealand's native animals that live in the beautiful Marlborough Sounds.
• Tuataras - New Zealand’s very rare “living fossil”
• Little Blue Penguins - Wildlife Rehabilitation Refuge
• Seahorses - New Zealand pot-bellied seahorses
• Giant Squid - “Monster of the deep” - (preserved 5m)
• Yellow Crowned Kakariki - endangered parrots being bred
• Red Kakariki - endangered native parrots
• Fish species from the Marlborough Sounds
EcoWorld Aquarium is located on the Picton Foreshore, approximately 80 metres from the Interislander Ferry.
Come and meet the locals!