Welcome to Picton Campervan Park
Picton Campervan Park is the closest Picton holiday park to the ferry and town centre and is a great place to stopover when catching the ferry. Picton’s picturesque waterfront, cafes and restaurants are all within easy walking distance, and if you’re travelling by campervan or car, the ferries are less than a 2 minute drive away!
We are a small family owned and operated Picton holiday park featuring…
- Great central location
- Spotlessly clean facilities & rooms
- Campervan Sites only (No Tents)
- Modern Standard Cabins (TV)
- WiFi throughout the park + Kiosk
- Lounge with Sky TV 50+ Channels
- Free high pressure hot showers
- 10 minute walk to town centre
- 2 minute drive to ferries
- 100m to convenience store
- 150m to local tavern & restaurant
Located at the head of Queen Charlotte Sound, Picton is the perfect base from which to explore the spectacular Marlborough Sounds. There are plenty of things to see and do in Picton from leisurely scenic cruises to hiking, mountain biking, Kayaking and fishing. The start of the famous Queen Charlotte Track is just a short boat ride or drive away and the renowned Marlborough Wineries and Marlborough wine trail are just a 20 minute drive from town.